Drive Social Media
Art Director Internship
Art Director Internship – Drive Social Media
Drive Social Media does just that, we drive our client’s social media. We take a smart, analytical approach combined with targeted creativity to maximize brands reach and resonance with consumers.
We are currently looking to expand our creative team and take on three Art Director/Graphic Design Interns. The position would last 4 months and would require a commitment of 15-20 hours a week. Although the internship is unpaid, there will be opportunities to win some rewards through our incentive based program. But we all know the real reward is gaining some valuable real work experience.
We are a social media company, who specializes in building brand personality via social mediums through content marketing, network growth, conversation, etc. As a member of our team, you would be responsible to:
• Participate in brainstorming sessions with other members of both the creative and account side teams
• Develop original branded content that matches the style and personality of our clients
• Create, edit, and present creative, thoughtful, and eye catching material for social media accounts
• To maintain a strong work ethic, show up on time, and put everything into their work
• Report a weekly hour sheet to the internship director with a summary of work completed.
We are seeking collage juniors, seniors, grad students or recent grads that are:
• Interested in adding real, paid for work, added to their portfolio
• Have a basic understanding of social media and its best practices
• Strong skill set in the adobe creative suite
• Photography skills preferred
• Confidence to truly express yourselves creatively, not sit back and wait for direction
You must also love, love, love design, photography and all things art. We want this to be your passion, not a hobby.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Drive Social Media intern, send your cover letter, resume, and work samples to Ryan Farrell at Rfarrell@Drivestl.com.