Wire Stone, LLC
Senior Creative Designer
[wire] stone is a digital marketing agency with 150+ employees and 7 offices across the U.S. and Europe. We offer our clients an award-winning mix of strategy, design and technology that stops customers in their tracks and opens the door to a connection, a conversation, and a relationship.
We have a place for a Senior Creative Designer to join our expanding team of experienced creatives in our Fort Collins, CO office.
You are an ideal candidate if:
• You are a master at ideating and crafting fresh visual designs
• You love digital and get excited about user interfaces and motion design
• You are a strategic thinker
• You can carry a project from start to finish independently or as part of a team
• You look forward to presenting your concepts to internal teams and clients
• You are seeking a great work environment, genuinely good people to work with, and a great place to live
A Senior Creative at wire [stone] is responsible for delivering creative strategy and designs that exceed expectations for clients including Nike, Boeing, Microsoft, HP and more.
• Be a creative leader by executing top quality design work, mentoring junior designers, and collaborating with account teams to deliver experiences that exceed client expectations.
• Innovate and inspire. Whether the medium is print, digital, or cocktail napkin, we need you to ideate, sketch, and deliver incredible concepts while you inspire design teams within the account and constantly move the creative needle forward.
• Conceptualize and produce breakthrough creative that is on target, on time and on budget.
• Present [wire] stone capabilities and creative ideas in internal and client presentations
• Be a standard bearer for excellence. Bring and implement creative best practices to the account in the areas of ideation, execution and integrated creative planning and delivery.
• An exceptional on-line portfolio
• Exceptional design skills
• Five+ years of agency design experience
• Strong digital and user interface experience
• Ability to lead a creative project team
• Proficient with:
o Adobe Photoshop
o Adobe InDesign
o Adobe Illustrator
• Strong conceptual and strategic skills
• Excellent communication skills with internal teams and clients
• Solid foundation in typography, layout and print design
• Motion design, video and flash experience is a plus
• No ego. We love talent but not inflated egos. We have a great culture, great clients and even better people working here. We are a world-class agency with humility and expect our creatives to operate that way.
• Get dirty. This is a hands-on position. The Senior Creative will personally design and implement the work on some projects, lead a team of designers on other projects, or chip in as needed when a project needs an extra pair of hands.
• Persevere. Owning the creative outcomes for a key account can be full of surprises. It takes a commitment to fight for the quality of the design while at the same time maintaining brand consistency. Come equipped with a mindset that you’ll do what it takes to deliver for the client.
• Present. We spend a lot of time in front of clients and prospects; it’s important that our creative leaders are able to present, defend, and sell-through our ideas, all the while coming across as “the” creative authority on the client’s brand standards.
• Direct. Our teams work across geography―and we work fast. You are a master at communicating succinctly through both the written and spoken word. Everyone is on board and everyone knows exactly what to do.
[wire] stone understands how important it is to balance work with family and life responsibilities. Our Fort Collins, CO, office offers you a great opportunity to achieve professional success in a place that’s renowned for its quality of life, entrepreneurial energy, and an affordable cost of living. Sitting at the base of the Rocky Mountains and blessed with 300 days of sunshine per year, Fort Collins is consistently ranked among the best communities in which to work and play. The city is a regular on Money Magazine’s Top Ten Places to Live; Forbes calls it one of the best places for business and careers, and Portfolio.com ranks it among the top communities for “brain power.” Diverse cultural activities abound, ranging from NCAA sports to Broadway shows and a thriving music scene. Recreation is part of the community’s fiber, with the city’s commitment to bike paths and lanes, and proximity to world-class skiing, water sports, and national parks, make Fort Collins the best possible blend of good jobs, low crime, quality schools, and lots to do.
[wire] stone maintains a blue-chip client roster of global, dominant brands that rely on our people, thinking and creativity in continuing to evolve their marketing strategies and create sustained value for their organizations. Our brand partners include HP, Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Health & Disability Advocates, Nike, Brand Jordan, Intel and Motorola. For more information on [wire] stone, please visit our website at www.wirestone.com
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Paid vacations and personal days
• 401(k) plan
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
[wire] stone is an Equal Opportunity Employer. [wire] stone is a Think Beyond the Label employer.
Submit cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.