Web Graphics Designer
- Direct Response (DR) experience is highly desirable
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and
typography in both print and digital media.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet
deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
Web Specific (programming)
- Ability to implement designs as optimized HTML/CSS.
- Experience implementing custom web designs as Wordpress Templates.
- Experience with managing web content and managing Wordpress CMS in a Linux-based environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Experience Level Desired: 5+ Years
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with major in graphic design, fine arts, or a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Web design and online marketing.
- Minimum of five years experience as a working graphic designer
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time and within the given budget.
If you believe you fit the requirements above, please send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Only PDF and Word documents will be accepted. Please note, all emails must have “Web Graphics Designer – YOUR NAME” in the subject line.