Honestly, we were just looking for an opportunity to post this pic.
But the event has promise, too. Details from the presser below:
Who knows what the next ten years will look like in the ever-changing digital and social space? For one night at least, online marketers from some of the most aggressive and successful brands will offer a glimpse into the past, present and future of digital.
Learn how to get closer to your customers by building insights, using emerging tools, and exploring new ways to push the boundaries – online and off.
- The importance of social media for customer service.
- The essentials of community management.
- Moving from direct response marketing to relationship and conversation.
- The blending worlds of e-commerce and social marketing.
- Navigating privacy-heavy marketing environments like healthcare and finance.
Our panelists for the evening:
Caitlin Romig, Digital Media Specialist at Rosetta Stone
Nathan Shriver, Creative Director, E-Commerce at Under Armour
Stephen Wray, President and Chief Executive Officer at Cadient Group
Moderated by Mike Kleha, principal at Golden Eagle Enterprises and past Director of Media at AstraZeneca.
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Hyatt Regency Hotel
300 Light Street
6:00-7:00 PM Cocktail Reception
7:00 PM Meeting Begins
Students: $20 (Must be full-time student with student I.D.)
Click for tickets: firstname.lastname@example.org