Hindsight: What We Learn When We Look Back shares what advertising leaders wish they had known, choices of which they are proud, and stories of early mentors who made an indelible impression on their careers. The project creators are Mat Zucker, former Chief Creative Officer of OgilvyOne Worldwide, executive producer Andrea Leminske and award-winning director David Gaddie of The Colony.
With plans to release more videos throughout the year, here's who they've interviewed so far. These chock-full of wisdom, so take some time to take them in.
• Saatchi & Saatchi New York, EVP & Managing Director John Dunleavy
• Rosetta, Managing Partner & Chief Creative Officer Gary Scheiner
• R/GA, Chief Growth Officer Barry Wacksman
• The Concept Farm in New York, Creative Director Ricardo Trejo
• Contagious Magazine, America Editorial Director Nick Parish
• DDB New York, Chief Creative Officer Matt Eastwood
• JWT New York, Executive Creative Director Sarah Barclay
• COLLINS New York, CEO and Chief Executive Director Brian Collins
Hindsight: John Dunleavy Everyone Should Have A Thing from Hindsight Career Project on Vimeo.